Travel and Fashion
So you are leaving your local region in search of either business or pleasure.
What do you pack? Keep these seven things in mind.
1. Space-Saving Clothing (You don’t want to be schlepping a heavy bag everywhere!)
2. Google location + word weather or go to http://www.weather.com to find out the weather forecast for the area you are going. So you can pack appropriately and then be dressed appropriately.
3. Always pack some formal clothing. You never know where your hosts are going to take you, or …if you will, manage to meet that handsome gentleman with a sexy french accent who wants to treat you to a luxurious dinner at where ever your destination’s finest restaurant may be.
4. Washable Clothing (in case you need to rinse something; Dry cleaning can be very expensive!!!).
5. Pack all your hygiene products in a clear plastic bag, to avoid messy leaks and for airplane security purposes keep all liquids under 3 oz. Take along miniature travel-toothpaste, deodorants, hair lacquer, and any other hygiene products you may need. Do not forget about cosmetics which you will read about in the next step.
6. Consolidate all your favorite cosmetic and beauty products – make sure they are in small travel containers.
7. Don’t pack in a hurry, prepare all you want to pack then reconsider what you do not need, to keep your case light. Ensure everything is folded nicely. Pack clothing that does not wrinkle.
Some BB1 Items that are just PERFECT for travelling.
This Issey Miyake top scrunches up into anball and bounces back to normal with no creases! It is just an absolute amazing representation for the synergy of fashion and technology.
For colder weather :
Two Washable Jackets